Sunday, January 9, 2011

Preview of what is to come...

Ok, so here's the deal.  For a few months, I have entertained the idea of creating a blog.  However, I never knew exactly what I wanted to blog about.  Today, while unpacking from a trip, it hit me.  I was going to put myself through The Great Laundry Challenge.

What is The Great Laundry Challenge?  Well, I'll tell you.  I have an overabundance of shirts, socks, and clothes in general, and I have wondered for years even how long it would take me to wear everything without wearing the same thing twice before I've been through all that I have.  Today (well, ok, a couple days from now) I will begin the quest for the answer.

I am starting fresh by doing all the laundry in the laundry basket.  I will also begin on a day that will be easy to remember (1/11/11).  Beginning on the 11th, I will begin the challenge.

Now, there are some things that I already know that I will have to wash.  I know sheets, towels, jeans, and Shaun's work clothes will have to be done semi-regularly.  Everything else will be reported on about once a week until I have my answer.

I have some planning to do before beginning but I am excited about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment